Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vasectomy

Options
  • 30-04-2003 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

First off, apologies to the counties mentioned :D

After having their 11th child, a kerry couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive. A less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The kerry man said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me." "Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Limerick, parts of Cork, inner Dublin, Mayo and anywhere in Wicklow.

Bio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

lol :D
    sounds painfull :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

:D

probabily works in Blancharstown too ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Class:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by BioHazRd
    This procedure also works in Limerick, parts of Cork, inner Dublin, Mayo and anywhere in Wicklow.
    Good save :D

/me calls off de biys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

not bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

i didn't hav a clue where that was goin until the last line!!!

Very good.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

very very good. can see how it would work i those counties mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

rofl ouch !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭PAPILLION

very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

Excellent !

• Advertisement
Advertisement