Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Free day for GPRS

• 30-04-2003 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Well todays the last day for Free Vodafone GRPS. They are meant to start charging for the service from tomorrow onwards. I for one won't be sending any more MMS at 50c a shot! But it was great having it for free for the last 6months or so!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

well i've downloaded 103mb and sent 17mb during their free period. I for one will not be using gprs/mms again, thank you vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

I pretty much got all the games/ringtones and apps I needed via WAP so I won't be using GPRS at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

tbh if they reduced it from 2cent per kb to 2cent per 10kb i'd use it everyday but at the current pricing you can go f#ck yourself vodafone

Advertisement