Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new sports channel

Options
  • 30-04-2003 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

heard that fta sports channel is launching on sky digital.

any further details available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Jimmyireland

I would be interested in finding out about this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

heard that fta sports channel is launching on sky digital.
    where did you hear this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭navi_5445

Yes, I read on skydigital.mediabullet.co.uk that Setanta are planning an FTA sports channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭timpat

There has been talk recently of Setanta Sport launching a channel on Freeview in the UK. I didn't hear whether or not is was going to be on Sky Digital also though. I wonder is this the one you heard about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Reggioemilia

There has been talk recently of Setanta Sport launching a channel on Freeview in the UK. I didn't hear whether or not is was going to be on Sky Digital also though. I wonder is this the one you heard about?

Yes this is the one. Would be great because they show all GAA matches and others that might not make it to major sports channels

would be great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

This was on DigitalSpy a few weeks ago too. I think they said it was for Freeview DTT only.... so..

Moved to Terrestrial board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Reggioemilia
    Would be great because they show all GAA matches and others that might not make it to major sports channels

i would be surprised if the live GAA coverage went out across the UK FTA

Advertisement