Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Relation To The Thread On Cralow..

• 30-04-2003 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

on relation to the forum on cralow it,
    all i can say is i saw this and i thought of you.
    Untitled-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Mordeth, I wonder if you could move this to the Tipp board.

We dont like his type around here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I vote for pyramid man to be entombed in one.:ninja: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

:ninja:
    we dont like your type round tipp board either.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I don't think I've ever been to the tipp board but yet I seem to see ye here pissing us off all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

well you see the thing is that alot of your people do and it really pisses some of us off.

• Advertisement

Well then PM them, tell them to piss off, and get your moderator to get rid of them. It's not tit for tat, thats not fair on the people who do nothing wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

that was me i went on and told one of their moderators he was a and he deserved it i got banned and i think pryamid man should be banned from carlow for the amount of times he gave us abuse. its the tread called "best website ever"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

He's been banned from this board now.
    As has woosaysdan.

Notice that I'm now a moderator here as well :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

hats off Stephen, mammy must be proud.that Tipp dick was starting to get on my tits.
    and i'm shocked and appalled to know that some of you were on the Tipp forum, atleast Rat made his time there worth while, knew i could rely on you Rat

Rat just told me that he went on the tipp board and abused them, but that was because they came in here and started a load of threads insulting us. Fair play RAT.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Well then PM them, tell them to piss off, and get your moderator to get rid of them. It's not tit for tat, thats not fair on the people who do nothing wrong.

hrm....
    Rat just told me that he went on the tipp board and abused them, but that was because they came in here and started a load of threads insulting us. Fair play RAT.

something isn't right here...

I thought it was an unprovoked attack. I'm biased against all predjuces, what can I say. Once they were in the wrong first, **** it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Ah come on, A bit of intercollege rivelary is good, what we need is a few 80s teen american college movie style pranks, have Tipp IT got a mascot sheep we could steal, roll in a carpet and throw off a bridge or anything?

Originally posted by Spacedog
    Ah come on, A bit of intercollege rivelary is good, what we need is a few 80s teen american college movie style pranks, have Tipp IT got a mascot sheep we could steal, roll in a carpet and throw off a bridge or anything?

we could steal the sheep but do we have to roll it in a carpet and throw it off a bridge. There are other things we could do... Hint Hint!!

Advertisement