Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pro-rocket q2 mod, q1 rox and phys for q2

Options
  • 26-05-1998 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Mod that might be of interest to try out on one of the servers. It ups the speed of rockets and gaives more lift to targets.
    ie. it changes it to be like q1.

FlavorFlav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Mod that might be of interest to try out on one of the servers. It ups the speed of rockets and gaives more lift to targets.
    : ie. it changes it to be like q1.

:
    : FlavorFlav

like Q1 ? Nah they wont go for that Flav 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Your right Overlord their fast enough at 650 :)
    Surely if you wanted faster rockets you'd play q1?
    I'd like to see a koth mod put up instead of the
    bop one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: like Q1 ? Nah they wont go for that Flav 8)

Yer right Overlord :) It's taken me so long to time the rockets now, if u did that I would be totally screwed.

Hobbes.

: Mod that might be of interest to try out on one of the servers. It ups the speed of rockets and gaives more lift to targets.

:

Oh yess,

This would make me play more Q2. I mean the RL in Q2 at the mo is shagged. But Faster rate of fire that would make things
    alot better, more familar. Slap it on !!!!!

Gandalf.

yep right, if we wanted faster rockets, poorer graphix and unbalanced weps we would play q1.
    Shank -=DzR=-

: : like Q1 ? Nah they wont go for that Flav 8)

: Yer right Overlord :) It's taken me so long to time the rockets now, if u did that I would be totally screwed.

: Hobbes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭FlavorFlav

: : Mod that might be of interest to try out on one of the servers. It ups the speed of rockets and gaives more lift to targets.
    : : ie. it changes it to be like q1.

: :
    : : FlavorFlav

: Oh yess,

: This would make me play more Q2. I mean the RL in Q2 at the mo is shagged. But Faster rate of fire that would make things
    : alot better, more familar. Slap it on !!!!!

: Gandalf.

No the speed of the rocket itself is faster, not the rate of fire (or maybe that too, but i didnt see nay mention of it)

And when you slap someone with a roc they fly about the gaf more.

Maybe it should be considered as a mod for those that want the appearnace of q2, but gameplay of q1. Al we/they need now are the converted q1 maps.

FlavorFlav

and while your at it, why not give the RL an automatic fire mode with unlimited ammo, and make them heat seeking, and as fast as a railgun slug, and change all the textures in the game to shades of brown.

:

: yep right, if we wanted faster rockets, poorer graphix and unbalanced weps we would play q1.
    : Shank -=DzR=-

Damn right, the weapon balance is fine as it is, if
    you can't use slower rockets, go back to q1, I like
    it just the way it is. The RL isn't a wonder-weapon
    anymore.

Teeth.

How about putting up a mod that q2 players might actually use?
    King of the hill is a great mod?
    Don't ruin a perfectly balaced weapons by making them more like
    q1 weapons. And the maps in q2 are much better.

Advertisement