Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

q2oot dying?

Options
  • 27-05-1998 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

looks like the q2oot is in danger of being cancelled at this rate, what with only 2 or 3 of the games being played...
    was just wondering if theres any reason for this - server's crap, exams, or whatver, and if the time would be extended...

then again mebbe we're just all too lazy ;)

Euclid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: looks like the q2oot is in danger of being cancelled at this rate, what with only 2 or 3 of the games being played...
    : was just wondering if theres any reason for this - server's crap, exams, or whatver, and if the time would be extended...

: then again mebbe we're just all too lazy ;)

exams exams exams exams.. :)

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

: looks like the q2oot is in danger of being cancelled at this rate, what with only 2 or 3 of the games being played...
    : was just wondering if theres any reason for this - server's crap, exams, or whatver, and if the time would be extended...

: Euclid

actually I 'm one of the only two ppl who actually PLAYED my match:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Well, I'm playing Tecno on Sunday, Spoon and
    Sconeboy are also, as is Cave and whoever hes
    playing. Hear that McGin?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

I'm happy to say q2oot is well alive and WILL be finished!
    Check the q2oot homepage this weekend for news of a final date
    for first round matches to be played.

: Well, I'm playing Tecno on Sunday, Spoon and
    : Sconeboy are also, as is Cave and whoever hes
    : playing. Hear that McGin?

I'll not be playing in the first round cos I got a walk over!!!! Ripper refused to talk to me or reply to my e-mails, so sad I was lookin forward to it aswell. Ahhh well suppose I'll have to wait until the second round. ;)

Q2oot not dead baby I have it in my pocket...

• Advertisement

pity, though i messed up and went out in the first round. server was fine when i played. btw, that was a good win over NrG.

: Euclid

Advertisement