Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club V Fanta

Options
  • 30-04-2003 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

I hate fanta their orange tastes the same as their lemon. I'd rather drink TK or Cadet.

I am a big fan of Club and would be happy with Finches but their's a tangy taste of Finches which I don't Really like.

Anyway I know that this is the worst tread every in the food and Drinks fourm but I just curious to see what you think.

Which do you Perfer? 21 votes

Fanta
    0% 0 votes
    Club
    33% 7 votes
    Finches
    66% 14 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Belle Ende

Club Orange.

Thank you for asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

club orange cos of the juicy bits!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I voted for Club.
    Although it's not as nice as it used to be, I'm sure they changed it about 15 - 20 years ago. Like any other minerals was better in glass bottles too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

club orange BUT fanta is really nice for a change every now and again !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

finches all the way

but fanta abroad > *

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

ooh this is a tough one - they're all piss! If want a nice orange drink yur only joice is Tropicana but it's not fizzy of course.

I'm going for fanta. Used to like club but nowadays it and finches seem to have added some kind of sweetener or something that makes it taste horrible.:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

FANTA FANTA FANTA

even their diet fanta is nice :)
    Club is boring, and Finches annoys me cos of the bits in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

finches, uggh.
    club 1st and very occassionaly fanta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Club because its irish. Anyone know why its called club? Used to be served in a gentlemans club in town. Can't remember the name, the drink was actually called Club XXXX where XXXX is name of club. They later shortened it to Club. Another useless nugget of trivia.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Tango tbh

I know when I've been tangoed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by Samson
    I Like any other minerals was better in glass bottles too.

...and with a straw:D

but Club, definitely, Finches or Tango second.

Fanta's just nasty.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 the annoying one

Fanta because when you drink club orange and then you burp all the bubbles flow back up into your mouth but that doesnt happen with fanta, and also they changed the taste and now it's horrible.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Thread is 10 years old. Please do not dig up old threads - start a new one instead. Thanks.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement