Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ragnarok Online registration open

• 30-04-2003 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

finally. my favourite online game is back. after the quiet closed beta (you actually had to pay a fee to play the beta), the game is back as an open beta with a promise of less laggier international servers :)

at the moment, only the registration is open untill they fill the desired amount of beta testers. after a few days/weeks, the beta client will be available for download.

for me, the game is an absolute joy to play and the people in the game are the friendliest bunch to play with (at least they were when the asian players were mixed with the international ones).

http://www.ragnarokonline.com/

(its just been launched so expect major lag on the server when registering)

adnans - "that poring stole my apple!"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

I downloaded this last night, it was patch time, so I will check it out later hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i bought it in thailand, i tryed to connect would work at the time (last year)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Is anyone round here playing it? ive just started out on chaos and need to get me bearings

it was very popular in thailand, i havent played it yet , i will though soon enough .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i'm playing on Loki since it has less players during peak time. base lvl 33 swordsman with job lvl 24. :)

before you start the game, read up on the different character classes on fansites and see what you want to become once you develop your novice character to job lvl 10. this is important since you can build up the stats for the character class you want to become from the start as a novice.

find a suitable map of the ragnarok world and avoid areas with aggressive monsters.

visit http://www.ragnarokhq.com/ and their forums. they are full of valuable information and guides for each character class. oh yeah, and have fun :)

adnans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

hmm what game would you compare it to ? is it a LOM clone ? :)

1d type rpg maybe ? can i donwload it for free ? i have it on cd but i think english patch isnt 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I ask som1 who has downloaded this to do me a favour ! :) any chance you could burn/mail me a copy ? ill pay postage and for the blank cd and maybe a lil somthing for yourself...

ISDN is too slow to dl 500 mb :(
    pm me if you can help

me ? il send it to ya but i dunno if its 100% english, il check tonight.

Advertisement