Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unblocking in Galway?

Options
  • 30-04-2003 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can go to get a phone unblocked in Galway? And how much? Or if it is possible to do it myself? I bought a 3510i in O2 but want to use my old Meteor sim.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

ring up o2 and tell them you want it(the code for unblocking the phone). you've bought the phone, it's yours and you can prove it. make sure you have it registered in your name first though, otherwise they might think your story is a bit sus and decide to be unhelpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Tried it! You need to have spent €100 on call credit before they hand it out! I got through to a woman one day who would let me use someone else's 086 number. When I rang back the next assistant wouldn't have any of it! Obviously unnofficial! I tried the o2 store. They said ok and rang the helpline the woman on the phone again said no!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭irishguy

get an ulocking kit off the net and do it urself it will cost about €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

where?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭irishguy

go to google and search or contact these guys http://www.unlockingireland.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement