Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think Netsource have switched me on

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Originally posted by flav0rflav
    Why do you think I wanted to get it from you?

errr, she represents Netsource, what is your problem ?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

Originally posted by gurramok
    errr, she represents Netsource, what is your problem ?

I meant Netsource.

My problem is that the person I signed a contract with is bringing some third party into the equation.

If I have an agreement with you, I really don't want to hear about someone else giving you a problem, that your problem, not mine.

And as we can see from previous posts, eircom have enabled the lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭CutterIE

When did you order your ADSL with Netsource?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

I ordered on the 25th too - apparently they've had a bit of a back log, but they're hoping to clear it.

Fingers crossed.

----

Tony

I ordered on the 30th and was told yesterday that I'd be switched on on the 14th, also advised that my wellcome pack should arrive this week.

Cheers
    Will

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭p2p

I ordered on the 22nd, no sign of a confirmation email or welcome pack - havnt been home to check today.

I'm due to be switched on today, according to netsource ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

I just this minute connected and boy howdy makes a welcome change than dialup.

Install process was easy enuff just follow the set guidelines.

Will post speeds in the other thread when I get round to doin' it.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Terminator

I ordered on the 15th. Engineer came out today to set it up. Very pleased so far. Getting the top download speed of 51KB Per Second. Wasn't expecting it to be that fast!

I want my broadband and I want it NOW!!!

Will

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

all this waiting can't be good for the health :rolleyes:

plugged in the router just now, put the rj11 line into the eircom socket.. Dsl light did'nt light up. Bah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

whats a rj11 line?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Originally posted by bizmark
    whats a rj11 line?

Normal telephone cable :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

lol oh right

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭leonlafrite

My line is enabled but do not have pwd yet, will contact netsource tm morning.

Cant wait..

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

when you get your username and password does it comes from eircom or does it come from netsource?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Netsource

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

thx mbroaders

that's what I thought, I don't know why someone from netsource was asking me if I had gotten my username and password yet ... surely THEY'D know if they send it out.

i was also told that my line would be enabled by the 13th may (monday), ring up on the 13th may and was told to ring back on friday. that everything was ok, and it's on the system.

*sigh*

I don't know if I'd really be recommending netsource anymore ... see how it goes.

Advertisement