Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Belgian stylee...

Options
  • 01-05-2003 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Lads,

I've moved to sunny Belgium recently and jayzus is it a bit of a change.
    Just got my cable Internet in last week, 4Mbps with a 10Gig cap for 39.99 euros p/m.
    The speed is as stable as **** and the setup couldn't be easier.
    And you know what? People here still complain that the standard of Internet access is below average!
    I mean, come on....

E.

P.S. just thought i'd share that...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

4mbps with a 10 gig cap.

ye id be happy too...until my phone bill arrives saying ive gone ridiculously over the limit...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

What phone bill?
    Anyhow, when you ovr that limit you get charged 1 euro per GB...

E.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

€1 per gig???
    makes a slight change to the €30 odd per gig over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

That sounds like a pretty good deal.

Considering the horrific problems with cable contention that ive heard about (mostly from the US) the 10gb cap is a good measure. Not gonna break the bank if you exceed either.

4megs ... rar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Yelnahs

This a service from Belgacom

If so, i got my eircom i-stream modem off them for €40 with splitters (that dont work in ireland) and a nice cable. Best deal i have heard.

ye man 4 megs, thats toasty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

1 euro per gig? Jesus Christ...that is a deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭DSLinAbsentia

Maybe I could send you some blank CD-R's and you could sub me a Linux build or two? I'll enclose 5 euro in the envelope to cover the overuse!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by DSLinAbsentia
    Maybe I could send you some blank CD-R's and you could sub me a Linux build or two? I'll enclose 5 euro in the envelope to cover the overuse!
    :D

Deal!

E.

Advertisement