Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local / Irish Bands

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Great gig last night, we came first in the heat of the battle of the bands anyway. played with a band called Bluetide, play a kind of trippy soul music, its great chill out stuff, with the Wacka Chicka and stuff goin on. Barney from Clergy came to see us too, so i was talkin to him for feckin hours. theres a few crappy photos up on the site www.20bullseach.com but theres a few excellent ones that im getting my hands on tomorrow, they look the business :P

gar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

jaysus well done (comin first an that)...i'll be pilferin some of those pics by the way for the interview...got some deadly bands lined up for the next one-mdc,stomach inc,busted heads records, what happens next...where did you get that misfits wristband from by the by?

Wait till i get the good pics tomorrow, i had a look at em last night and they are excellent. I got the fits wristband from the offical site. took ages to get here though

gar

http://www.20bullseach.com/gigpics1.htm pics from the gig the other night, last 3 rows

lookin good man,lookin good

• Advertisement

yeah coldwar are indeed a welkl classy local band...got there album today (free i might add) and it rocks like a bastard!not as heavy/aggressive as people have made it out to be but a rocker none the less...gotta love that subhumans cover too...

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

Anyone remember Immodium? 4 guys from wexford, might rip their demo cd to mp3 if anyone wants a listen. Won the battle of the bands a year or two back.

Waterford based band, the jam tarts. Not moshin nu metal but definitely have a good sound, put on a purdy entertainin evenin too.

Anyone heard of exit 4?

immodium jaysus i forgot all about them...saw them once at one of those crappy blast yokes where i used to go and stand at the back drinkin me cans all day...those gigs sucked yet somehow the bands are hittin the big time (well mixtwitch anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

have any of you ever heard of a band called SUBPLICIUM(not sure of spell) their from portlaoise very heavy they sound like pantera crossed with in flames excellent or a band from waterford called downfall 2 vocalists average age about 16 their ****in monsters when they get onstage

Advertisement