Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gameplay.com ?

Options
  • 01-05-2003 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

just wondering how these guys are for delivery, in your exp how long do they take to get to ireland...i got an email from them yesterday saying zelda had eben dispatched ....but doubt it will be here tommorow, so any idea when i can exspect it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

it depends where they ship from tusky.....i use cdwow and if its dispatched today or tomorrow it'll be next thurs or friday at the earliest i think.....the bank holiday mon throws it out a day.....but thats cdwow i dunno about gameplay.com but i would think its the same.......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

ships from leeds moo, i think ill buy it in shops tommorow and bring it back when i receive my order :) just means im guaranteed bonus disk like !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

you might get lucky so Tusky, but that buy it and return it is a great idea as long as it wont be sold or booked out!! Mines shipping from sweeden cuz of the sars thing otherwise it would ave come from hong kong so itll be a while before i see mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

well its anoying because i know whats gonna happen,

in anticipation i order zelda in feb to make sure i get bonus disk....but dont end up geting it for 2 weeks after realse :rolleyes:

my friend buys it on the day without any preorder and gets the bonus disk :mad: rar

Advertisement