Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macromedia Seminar, anyone go ??

Options
  • 01-05-2003 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Was on in the hogan suite of Croke Park, yesterday Wednesday Apr 30th.

Was quite interesting to see what can be done.

EDIT: I posted this in the wrong board, can a mod please move it to the webmaster board, it wont let me delete it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Yeah I went. Saw some cool stuff. They never mentioned which bits needed support from the server end and what the hosting costs would be for such support. Would knock a lot of the cool stuff on its head I reckon. I left early to miss the traffic. What they do toward the end?

Incidentally twas amazing the numbers that turned up. 500 ish? Lots of people with time on their hands maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

They just did a bit on Contribute and Director, that contribute is a bit handy if you don't want some dolt to ruin your good work.

You know, I could have sworn I saw a few families there, i.e. mum, dad and son. There were also a few more who you wouldn't even expect knew what a PC was.

I had a book running with my mate about how many people would feck off at lunch time, we were pretty close I estimated that 25-30% wouldn't come back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I actually was surprised that many came back. I wasn't planning to but was in a good mood after a nice lunch in a Pub up the road. I was with a mate too, and we were killing time waiting for something else. Still it was interesting. I'll stop slagging Flash & Dreamweaver off now. Its come a long way from where it was and its not at all bad now. Might even get around to learning it!

Advertisement