Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

missing channels

• 01-05-2003 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi

I have had sky digital since February and still have none of the 4 irish stations or bbc1 working.
    everytime I ring (about 25 times) they say they will sort it out and send me some signals but to no avail.

anyone else having this problem.

also since last weekend there are a number of channels including all the disney ones that keep freezing and going off air. kids are up in arms .

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭arkles

do u have itv ch4 ch5 ? in other channels
    add channels 10906v 22.0 5/6 add utv
    see if u get a picture, if so u prolly also have ch4, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Lots of people seem to have this problem since 2003 version cards. Ultimately they seem to need to send a new card if it doesn't fix itself....

Suggestion:
    A white lie. Tell them the xxxxx (fill blank, child dog etc) ate the card.

They will disable the card so you will have only free channels till a new card comes then it *might* work better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mickser

they have finally agreed to send me a new card, but have cut me off until it arrives, so hopefully it will work.

thanks all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

i assume you wont be charged for anything until the new card gets activated

what did the installer say? did he even notice the channels weren't working? (maybe they dont all come on at install time anyway?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭muffinhead

I was in the same boat! After about three weeks of not having the channels they sent me out a replacement card and now everything is working as it should be!:ninja: :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement