Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mmmm?

Options
  • 01-05-2003 2:54pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

Not many new posts here as of late. In fact the whole forum is getting boreing. (this is not a jibe at anyone). Wonder if the mods could delte most of the threads and we could get a nice fresh start at things.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Originally posted by TomTom
    Not many new posts here as of late. In fact the whole forum is getting boreing. (this is not a jibe at anyone). Wonder if the mods could delte most of the threads and we could get a nice fresh start at things.

Or we could just have new threads and the old ones will drop off the end of the page quite naturally.

I would agree that things have been quiet. We need more people in the Midlands, or maybe just a big pissup, or a LAN (if I ever get any time to get good at bf1942), or all three. Answers on a postcard to.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i agree to all the above . pissup would be nice but where ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Originally posted by elexes
    i agree to all the above . pissup would be nice but where ?

All depends on how far the Laois contingent are willing to travel. Tullamore would be a good central point??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

this would be true . will it be a all night event r just a socal gathering ?

Advertisement