Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helter shelter

Options
  • 01-05-2003 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

yayy it's on this sunday 4th may in the Metropolitan, Eden Quay !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

How did the last one in Eamonn Dorans go? I gave it a miss because (a) it was in Eamonn Dorans and (b) I was skint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Withnail

The last night at Dorans was great, but I agree with you about the venue. Good ones are very thin on the ground in Dublin at the moment.

But we are at one of the very best new venues in town on Sunday night.
    Metropolitan (on Eden Quay, between Freebird records and Liberty Hall) is only open a little over a month or so has a cool intimate atmosphere that is a mix between The Shelter and Ri Ra.

It's sure to be another brilliant night of Pure Alternative, No House, No Techno, No Distractions.
    We play the music that the public ask for, so email all requests to heltershelter@eircom.net

Last years Helter Shelter Weekender Party sold out in under 15 minutes so remember to come early, and you may run into some very special guest.

Doors open 11pm til late, Admission is €10.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

withnail...if you could organise a helter shelter on the 29th we'd all be very happy:)

by the way...i've a heard a rumour that HS will be returning 'home'....give us the gossip

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Oooh what time is this on at and are many people from here going?

I will be coming home from london on sunday night so it'll be handy enough for me to go once ive somewhere to stick my eh... gear....

Gwan teh dirteh weekends!!

hehehe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Withnail

Cheers to everyone who came along on Sunday for another brilliant Helter Shelter.

We will be back again very soon for more Pure Alternative, No House, No Techno, No Distractions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

new venue was cool.....

Advertisement