Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Chaser demo.

Options
  • 01-05-2003 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was wondering if anyone can help.Just installed and played the Chaser demo from PC ZONE,however the default keyboard has no key set to Adrenaline mode(Bullet time feature),and i cant bind a key to it.I am using a wireless mouse and i can remember Ironstorm having a similar problem that was fixed with a patch.Any ideas?Great demo by the way.Graphics are outstanding and runs very smoothly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

i assume you've tried changing it in the game options menu? try finding a file in the base folder of the game called user.ini or some such name....search for all the keyboard bindings and just add it. im pickin up the mag tomorrow so if its still not fixed by then, i'll know what your on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

You probably have a joypad or joystick pluged in ? disable it / plug it out, then restart the game and change the keys at will.nice gfx,gotta play it a bit more tho.

CombatCow

Advertisement