Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lets call this one FTV

• 01-05-2003 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

satellite.ie is getting very boring , notting but talk about FTV cards Just look at the state of topics etc , my god the toughts of another 2 months of this........

A chat page added would be much more benificial

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

Originally posted by skydigiman
    satellite.ie is getting very boring

This is www.boards.ie ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 skydigiman

ohh its Mr ??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what the board is called
    satellite.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Looks like 'satellite' to me :P
    Maybe there's so many topics on FTA/FTV because that's what people are interested in?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Satellite.ie is Tony's website and this is Boards.ie. To prove I am correct www.satellite.ie

:confused:
    I am sorry I thought you ment www.satellite.ie

my mistake!:o ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 skydigiman

Looks like 'satellite' to me :P

I know what your saying , but its the same question over and over , dont people read anymore keep the information in one post , cant you see what I mean

www.ftv.ie

I know what your saying , but its the same question over and over , dont people read anymore keep the information in one post , cant you see what I mean

www.ftv.ie

that is also true but I can also say:
    www.hotdog.ie

when you type it in it doesn't come up as boards.ie

this is all just a misunderstanding,

we were talking about the same thing but didn't realise it !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

satellite.ie is getting very boring , notting but talk about FTV cards Just look at the state of topics etc , my god the toughts of another 2 months of this........

A chat page added would be much more benificial

What the hell are you talking about? I own the domain satellite.ie and there is no discussion board on my site. Please edit this post or I'll ask a moderator do it for you! You really should be more careful about what you post, this is my livelihood you are messing with.

Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Thread closed, don't be a muppet skydigiman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I know Cloud locked this thread (cheers!) and I'll lock it myself again when I've finished this post.

Like, what is the issue here? This the forum of the Irish Cable and Digital Guide website, ICDG, ( http://icdg.boards.ie/ ) which is kindly hosted by Cloud and the other admins on www.boards.ie

Tony is a regular poster here, who owns the www.satellite.ie website, and there's where the connection ends.

If you have an issue with the content or quaility of the posts here.....
    *****Other forums are available*****

If you still have an issue here, use the Private Messaging system here can contact me, ICDG, or any of the Admins on boards.ie about this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement