Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom chat transcripts???

Options
  • 01-05-2003 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

hey guys, please help, i need to know i get the transcipts from my converstion with one of eircom's agents on its chat service, when i asked them they told to ask eircom.ie

thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Originally posted by brian_ire
    hey guys, please help, i need to know i get the transcipts from my converstion with one of eircom's agents on its chat service, when i asked them they told to ask eircom.ie

thanx

for me at the end of the chat (when "i-stream" terminated it without notice) a box appeared asking if i wanted a transcript and allowing me to enter an e-mail address (despite the fact that i had entered an e-mail address when registering). I said yes, entered the e-mail addy and hey presto, the e-mail appeared in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

yeh that happened for me when eventually had a full conversation, i was just wonderin tho if i was able to get the transcripts for the other 4 times i had "network troubles". ain't it amazin the way you only have this network troubles when you ask the agent a question they don't wanna answer

Advertisement