Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lemme hear ya say... SUPERNAT!

Options
  • 01-05-2003 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Wide O presents the World Freestyle Rap Champ...

MC SUPERNATURAL
    & Joe Buddha

+ Messiah J & The Expert

TEMPLE BAR MUSIC CENTRE

BANK HOL SUNDAY 1st JUNE

11pm till late

MC SUPERNATURAL

Supernatural is widely recognized as the most gifted freestyle MC on the planet. Only true heads can still recall how Supernat crashed NYC's hip-hop scene in the summer of 1993. Within weeks of his arrival, he would go on to win the New Music Seminar Freestyle Title, co-host a nightly radio show and land a record deal with Elektra Records. "Buddah Blessed It," Supernat's only release on Elektra, became an instant classic. What Elektra didn't realize back then was that a vibrant underground world was about to open up for real b-boys and Supernatural was in many ways the prototype. Supernat would go on to display his lyrical gift for hip-hoppers worldwide, garnering fans, friends and respect city by city, stage by stage, and mic by mic.

Since hosting the Word of Mouth Tour for Dilated Peoples, The Beat Junkies and Jurassic 5, Supernat has buried himself in the studio, determined to further chronicle his lyrical gift and prowess with the release of his first full-length album available March 25, 2003.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

yippy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bugger. I thought it was about The Supernaturals, who seem to have sadly split now. One of the best gigs I've ever been to was them in Whelans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

no way!!! did the Supernaturals really split up??? i'm quite upset about that actually! sorry.....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, the last album What We Did Last Summer was pretty crap and flopped spectacularly so they decided to call it a day. Sad really, they were great in their day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

last i heard, the bassist or something left, but WHO could have expected THIS?!!! now if you'll excuse me, there's someone i have to get back in touch with....myself. they're kinda the last of the Britpop bands, really. all we have now is the Bluetones. god how i miss Menswe@r.......

• Advertisement
Advertisement