Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

big announcement

• 01-05-2003 8:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

finally IMN Unsigned is up an running and I personally invite all of you to come and have a look and if ya want e-mail imn@eircom.net to get yourself a profile page and some free CD reproduction in the process

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Hey man,
    First off, great idea, great site.Thing is, in the forum when you're posting a topic the font is so small that you can't actually see what it is you're typing. Maybe it's my resolution (1024X768) but that's never been a problem before.Also, you can't register in the forum.
    Anyway.Down with my bitching :) cool site.

Thanks for your time
    Dregin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

yeah we caught your post in our forums thanks for the info we aint got a clue whats wrong with it so we'll be looking forward to a weekend of banging my head of a brick wall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Good job. Good luck with all you wish to achieve!

Advertisement