Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please help, O2 3510i GPRS/MMS Problem

• 01-05-2003 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭

Just got my 3510i yesterday.
    Went onto the O2 site and had the GPRS and MMS setting sent to my phone. Thing is I cant connect to web service, it just comes up "GPRS connection not available" everytime I try.

I also tried to get some images sent in an MMS message from the O2 site. All I received was a text telling me that there was an MMS waiting for me at o2.ie. A mate tried to send me a MMS today too and it never arrived. Cant send MMS either because it comes up "GPRS connection not available" again.

Can anyone give me some help on this one?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

you need to make sure O2 have you set-up on the network for GPRS also

if you give 1740 a call and ask them to set you up for the GPRS services you are looking for they should be able to configure this this for you and get you up and running

hth,
    BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Thanks, I'll give 'em a ring tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭talla

Also, you'll need to get MMS enabled on your account whether it's speak easy or a contract

Advertisement