Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Headphones

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭xen

Longfield i have tested a couple of Sennheiser pairs. They are quality and as you know with Sennheiser the sound is suberb and range of 100m can't be bad!!!!

I can't remember the model nums at the mom when i remember them i'll you!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,417 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

cheers xen, pretty much expected that the quality would be excellant, just needed to hear it confirmed :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Hmm the 565s are pretty good alright, but do a search on head-fi.org before you buy anything.. I probably wouldn't go for the RS-85s myself, as they have additional noise-reduction on them over the 65s (which could very well dull the sound a bit).

Advertisement