Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sug: set up a server status page

Options
  • 29-05-1998 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

You know like wot ebola have got. (Ebola tag on the URL)

Just a simple page that lists the servers and shows who is playing on them, with scores etc. I need to be able to see from work when I should start heading home. There are a number of scripts to do it.

Ta

FlavorFlav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Emmm , theres one at ebolas home page i think

have a look round here

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

: You know like wot ebola have got. (Ebola tag on the URL)

: Just a simple page that lists the servers and shows who is playing on them, with scores etc. I need to be able to see from work when I should start heading home. There are a number of scripts to do it.

: Ta

: FlavorFlav

I think I`ve got the cgi sciprt at home so if ya want it....:)
    it needs a bit o work...but...

Ro.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

XoN tried it once wayyyyy back, at least a year ago....maybe ask him about it
    obi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭FlavorFlav

OK, I got off my arse.

Here's a cgi perl script package to use with the qstat program. This is the script I was thinking of when I asked for a server status page. It looks nice and gives all the necessary info.

http://gue-tech.asee.org/quake/qstatlist/

The site has a VERY good "use and installation" page, but I know you guys wont even have to read that!

Its also got a link to qstat, but I know you guys already have it!

FlavorFlav

Advertisement