Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is Daisy !

Options
  • 02-05-2003 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

ok folks heres a quick one, myself and the missus have been playing nintendo games for years, but one thing is puzzling us. Mario is always saving Princess Peach ! but in SuperMarioLand on the Gameboy , he saves Daisy - who is this mystery woman ? Is she Princess Peach ? or Mario's bit on the side ?

below is a link to Princess Peach info http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Peach , but no mention of SuperMarioLand or Daisy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

isnt daisty a fake ? she turns into a crab thing doesnt she ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

yup on each level - except the very end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Wasn't Daisy the name of the princess in the first game on the NES?
    I could well be wrong but I've definitely come across it before and that's the only place I can think of.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

She is marios ho that he pimps out to all the ugly mushroiom heads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement