Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sum deadly fiotor

• 02-05-2003 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

keno givin baytins bai, sum deadly fiotor gettin slaps, gettin borsted ba

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TOASTOR

ill trayud anywon heyur 2 faegs and a can of coake for a go on me motarboyk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TOASTOR

i also have robs sistars fone numbar for trayud

woud dere be any truckars around here on dese bords ba?

ahh i meself had to change de occupashun from tractaor farmar bai, me aul lad shure and bejaysis didnt he say himself "The Massey shes a classy, but the Zetor, Shes a better" me son, but i had te became a truckar bai, twas me lifelang dreayum sure 'twasent

so any way im not too sure about tis intarenet bai, sent by te devil himself it was, but ill not be afraid for the lard is my shephard bai, and ill not lie down nor sleep easy until deres a bord for truckars on tese heyar intarenet.

and ramembar bai, years from now, when you lie upon your death bed, wouldnt you trade all dose years bai, all dose years for just one chanse to stand up and fight, you can taek auwar tractars bai, but ye can knevar teak.. our trucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Thread locked. User banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement