Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Metal Gear for the Cube

Options
  • 02-05-2003 7:08pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just saw this on www.ffshrine.net

It's called MGS: Twin Snakes and is a remake of MGS. Kojima and Miyamoto have teamed up for this project and will be shown at E3. Needless to say I'm spasming with excitement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Meh. I've played through Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation more times than I can remember, I could probably do it in my sleep now. If it's just a Substance style update with fancier graphics, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

I'd much rather a update of the NES version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Should be good. Pity ive played the original. For any1 who hastn however...

Its an excellent game, undeniable of that.

Sword of Mana caught my attention more... Not much about it though. Any1 know what system it will be on?

/me crosses fingers for GBA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Again Nintendo desperatly scrabbling at the heels of Sony.

*tut tut* :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Your in luck I heard it was for GBA.

You should play the MSX versions of metal gear and Solid Snake metal gear 2. They are far superior to the nes versions so much so that they are different games and are brilliantly playable unlike the rubbish cheap nes ports. Solid Snake is probably one of Konamis best only beaten by MGS. It's easy to find on the net since a team translated the rom and have it on their web site. It's easy to find with a search engine. They even have a translated manual for download with all the original pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by [-UK-]Wolf
    Again Nintendo desperatly scrabbling at the heels of Sony.

*tut tut* :o

bolax....

• Advertisement
Advertisement