Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok, wtf is anyone going to Less Than Jake?

Options
  • 02-05-2003 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

In the paper it says it's on in the ambassador, which means i'll be able to go, but on ticketmaster it says it's on in the temple bar. Where the fudge is it on? Someone help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

so dissapointed.....thought this was gonna be a big moan about how crap the band are

ah well

oh look. it's my 2000th post :)

(until some of my crap gets deleted)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

yeh cheers for the help.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Lol, yeah, our drowny tends to get caught up in her own little world sometimes!
    As far as I know, Less Than Jake are on in the TBMC on Wednesday May 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

hey!

i was going to reply to that message sandi but i didn't want to drag another thread off topic....

oh no wait....
    *oops*
    too late

seriously though....whats that song less than jake have that i love? is it the one about the girlfriend who 'dont wear no shoes'?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

1.Got ticket for temple bar show.
    2.Shows moved so I had to change them to Ambassador ones.
    3.MCD have moved it back to Temple Bar and havent replied to any emails asking if I have to change again.
    4The show is no longer on sale at Ticketmaster so if I do have to change them I can't.

FÚCK MCD.

That is all.

Dregin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

The concert was originally schedueled for the 24th March in the Temple Bar Music Centre. Then it was postponed to the 6th May and the venue was changed to the Ambassador due to the demand. It was then postponed for a second time to the 28th May and the venue changed back to the Temple Bar Music Centre.

As far as I would expect, all tickets purchased for the original dates are valid for the new date, so you don't need to change your tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by Unknown
    The concert was originally schedueled for the 24th March in the Temple Bar Music Centre. Then it was postponed to the 6th May and the venue was changed to the Ambassador due to the demand. It was then postponed for a second time to the 28th May and the venue changed back to the Temple Bar Music Centre.

As far as I would expect, all tickets purchased for the original dates are valid for the new date, so you don't need to change your tickets.

sweet jesus!!! are you sure??????
    my ticket sez tuesday 6th of may

ok, tbmc say its there on the 28th of may...must be true so.

the drowner, i think the song you're thinking of is 'Jen doesn't like me anymore' . Seriously f*** (can we say f*** here?) MCD, i can't go to TBMC cos it's over f***** 18's....c**t

ah you'll get in, just go with someone who is 18 (and if no1 u know goning is 18+, just ask some random punter who is obviously 18+ to go in with you) and as on the ticket it says under 18s must be accommpanied by someone 18+, your sorted.

• Advertisement

yeh i suppose, but it says 18's only, 'cos there will be alcohol incolved......it ain't looking good, i've no one to go with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

I believe Less Than Jake pushed back the date (and a full UK tour) for the oppertunity to support Good Charlotte (...) and New Found Glory (...) on the Honda Civic Tour in the United States.

Their official website confirms the new date on the 28th May. Support comes from The Pietasters and Teen Idols.

Funkstard, do what ferdi says - its not that hard. Many people seem to get so uptight about the over 18's rule.

less than jake are supporting good charlotte......that just shows you how messed up the world is.

I'm pretty sure I got a mail from MCD sayin that the first version of this gig (in Temple Bar) was to be over 14's(Adult accompaniement and all that) .Thing is the mail is on me account at college but when I get back to DCU nect week I'll take a look for it and post it here so ya can print it out and stick it up someones ass on your way in ;)

Dregin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 saralee

Won't be going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Originally posted by Unknown
    I believe Less Than Jake pushed back the date (and a full UK tour) for the oppertunity to support Good Charlotte (...) and New Found Glory (...) on the Honda Civic Tour in the United States.

Where to begin !?! :rolleyes:

I thought they were really strict about the over 18's policy, there being an open bar and all that. I have a ....... novelty ID, so i hope i get tickets.

BTW it says over 18's only, not under 18's to be accompanied by an adult.....and when i tried to get tickets at TBMC they were like fook off child, so i dunno......

so, May 28th. Ambassador or TBMC?? I must know!:p

Well the bar was open for Finch and they were giving people with IDs stamps on their hands at the door.And believe me-there were ****e loads of kiddies at Finch.

Dregin

Advertisement