Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sd card to give a usb output

• 02-05-2003 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Rite need a bit of help.

Using an xda and an archos jukebox, the jukebox is 20gig and uses no software, its just picked up as an ext. hdd on pc's.

Now, i want to be able to watch films on my xda, so naturally i looked at my archos to use for storing the film itself, and then retrieve the film over some type of cable and watch the film on a nice size screen :)

I was thinking some sort of dummy sd card with a usb connector, but google turned up no useful results. So just wondering has anyone heard of people using ext. hdd's on pocket pc's? Links would be handy as well :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Sounds like you are looking for usb host adaptor for your XDA. Closest I've seen is this, but unfortunately it's a CFII card. I don't think anybody has managed to do this on a SD card yet.

Zab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Nice one Zab I was looking for something like that ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Cheers, almost what i needed, keep the replys comming :)

Advertisement