Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Street Party, this Monday, 2PM GPO

Options
  • 02-05-2003 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Reclaim the Streets, this Monday, 2pm GPO

meet up at the GPO at two, directions from there..... cyclists meet for a critical mass at 1.30 at the Garden of Remembrance.

This years May day weekend will be marked by another RTS party. A 2k sound system will be in effect, as well as pockets of smaller sound systems, trad musicians, samba bands and of course bongos and fire jugglers.

Brings footballs, facepaints, juggling balls, whistles, glowsticks,
    stupid costums to finish the weekend of an high note.

To be a part of the years biggest free street party, get down to the GPO for 2pm. Latecomers should find directions available from there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

This is music related! ( Well sort of :) ) I've tried to keep as much of the politics out of it, because of the board it has been posted on (the phantom board, which is under free radio, which constitutes free music and that's what you'll get at this party, free music :) ). Although anyone who wants to pay €105 plus booking fee, knows where to go. ;)

If you want to discuss the politics of RTS go here . If you want to learn more about RTS simply come along and talk to people at it. Or you can also try www.reclaimthestreets.net

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

i'll see ya there, i hope it's not like last May's one, a bunch of 13 year old's with anarchy hoodies stirring up all the s***, the second was deadly, it went off without a hitch, the police were looking on, and they let alot of things pass in fairness to them.

Advertisement