Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F-zero and wario-land videos on Zelda bonus disk

Options
  • 03-05-2003 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

just watched the F-zero X and Wario land and they both look amazing ! brilliant graphcis, the speed of F-zero is mind numbing and the Wario land looks like a more action packed version of mario 64 with o so sweet graphics !

theres also videos of some other games - metroid, wind waker snowboarding and a link to the past which were also nice :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I hear that F-Zero is only going to be two player. That sounds bad. The best thing about the N64 version was that it was four player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Do u have to have a 60hz tv to play those demos? Thats a pity about those two free zelda games, i can hardly buy a 60hz or 100hz tv just to play a game i had on the N64 anyway. But i would have like to play them... :(

how many people have a 60hz or better tv anyway? I have a beast of a 32" TV buts only 50hz.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Can't wait for wario world. Nintendo and Teasure are working on this. Remember that Treasure are THE best game developers in the world just behind Nintendo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Treasure ? :eek: yea it looks ALOT beter and different to mario 64 anyway ! which is good , i never pld 4 player f-zero, allways 1 or 2 player..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Wario sounds great. It always felt michievous being him rather than big "M".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

me was mucho impressed with f-zero, its about a million times faster than pod racer.

i declared that ww wud be the last console game i wud buy, that doesnt look likely anymore :( [damn nintendo!!!!!!!!!!]

Advertisement