Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volume of Users

Options
  • 03-05-2003 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hey , not complaining, just saying

Has everyone noticed that lately the volume of users has skyrocketed in Boards. FOr example. I check ( for arguenments sake) the after hours board at 3pm by 6 pm new posts have anywhere between 40 and 65 replies. Anyone else get this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

well, my posts do inspire the rabble ;).

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

we grow at around 600 users a month of those about 2-300 stay.

April is traditionally our busiest month it seems from our records.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by DeVore
    April is traditionally our busiest month it seems from our records.

DeV.

That's because the students should be studying, but prefer to just look like they're doing work by arsing around on the net.

Incidentally, I found boards.ie while studying for my repeats in first year ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

It's more like looking for an excuse not to study. Anything to prevent me from hitting the book is a welcome distraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i wish i could have more threads to my page as i dont like clicking on a second age to read new threads its just me being awkward though.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

If you mean posts, you can set how many posts per page you can view in your user cp.

Advertisement