Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

links menu?

Options
  • 03-05-2003 12:51pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

On www.thedvdforum.com they have this cool little menu called support the dvd forums with links to different online stores where you can buy stuff. Not only is it a way of probiding support but it's a handy link. Could or would something like this be implimented onto boards.ie.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

...would something like this be implimented onto boards.it

Not sure if Italy's BoardSport Magazine would want it, to be honest.

:p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I have to reread my posts most of the time due to spelling mistakes but sometimes i simm the odd few. i'm always doing it, if there is any mistakes in this post please forgive me as i am under the affluence of incohol. Clever huh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

There's already a sticky thread on the Home Entertainment forum with a list of DVD sites..

And with the introduction of Supporters Packs, this site has all the support it needs..

..for now ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, its a nice idea... use the mass of the community to power it. Its certainly something we'll look at but I dont want to turn it into the home-shopping website either.

For now we will support the site with the supporters pack and see where we go from there. The site isnt intended to make a profit, we dont have shareholders as per most companies so theres noone to wag their fingers at us or to demand a return on investment. That said, things need to get paid for and its right and fair that the site pays its way. I think people know whats fair and whats screwing them for money intrinsically. At least the people here always seem to be able to reasonably draw that distinction.

DeV.

Advertisement