Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esat are chargeing 90 euro

Options
  • 03-05-2003 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

called them again to day got on to a different sales man (took 10 mins on hold)

well i told him yesterday that i was informed that the self install with use of the modem was 145euro ..........thankfuly he said that was compleat bull and it was 90 euro with modem YEY!

so all i have to do now is wait the week to get the signing up forms then 10-11 days after (my arse) and ill be gameing at 564kbs :D

just wanted to clear the whole mess up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Originally posted by bizmark

just wanted to clear the whole mess up

There is no mess.Their website quite clearly states it's €90 http://register.iol.ie/broadband/index.html

There are also numerous other threads about this.Infact there are way too many needless threads started lately , turning the forum into a right MESS. :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Couldnt agree more carbsy.

Were giving people a little slack because of the current excitement over the new forms of DSL at the moment but it is starting to grate a little.

Please dont open 10,000 new threads on the same subject. Be warned,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

so all i have to do now is wait the week to get the signing up forms then 10-11 days after (my arse) and ill be gameing at 564kbs

Doesnt he mean 512kbps.

I haven't been here in a while with all the studying for exams en all.

Could some one explain what interleaving is and do esat have it turned on, I found out I wasnt available to get broadband from Eircom but I am able to get it from Esat :) .

Just need to know a few details about it in short, ie price, time for arrival, the ping etc

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

As far as RADSL goes (the cheapish one) - eircom, netsource, esat - it's all resold eircom. They have interleaving turned down, but not off. This is around the 15-19ms mark.

For a full explaination - there are numorous threads here and in broadband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

15ms-19ms, hell I can live with that:D , for a person with little time left online i cant be bothered searching and usually when I do search its only quick browsing through named threads which dont show any results :(.

Thats for the info which you gave me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Bizmark you are as they call a garden tool:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

not sure what that means but it doesnt sound good lol

in my defence i posted this in respond to a different post about esat in which i was told by the esat sales biddy the wrong info i just wanted to clear that up when i got the right info :D

Advertisement