Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgy Plasma Screens

• 03-05-2003 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

If anyone is offered dodgy plasma screens let me know.

If the price is too good to be true then they would be dodgy.

LG 40 inch and 60 inch.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Huh? What do LG Plasmas retail at?

I know that the Samsung 42" is just over €5,000 at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Ballooba

Can you confirm here that you are not looking to purchase stolen or "dodgy" equipment. If you are, I will have to delete this post as we will not be associated with stolen goods.

If this is not the case please explain why you are looking for info on dodgy plasmas..

Thanks

Vex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I'm guessing here, Vexorg. There was a stolen shipment of electronic goods worth a lot of dosh up near the airport a week or so ago. Maybe some kit of his (or his family/friends) was part of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I reckon its a request for information as well, I just want to clarify, thats all... If it is a legit request, I can make it a sticky.....

V.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Mountjoy Mugger was spot on. Were stolen in Swords last weekend. I have a feeling that pubs and clubs will be offered them so if anyone is they can PM me or preferably ring Swords Garda Station.

Advertisement