Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable Wireless E - Shops?

• 03-05-2003 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Hey Everyone :)

I'm about to buy a 6610 and need to find out if anyone can recomend any reliable and cheap sites? (e.g. komplett).

I've had a look ay Komplett and expansys and basically that's where I come to a dead end, but I want to shop around some more. I dont want to google because, basically It throws up a load of crap, instead I want to hear about peoples experiences.

Expansys is in the Lead so far for cheapness, but I've never dealt with them before. I had a look at this thread, but still need some more opinions :o

If anyone has any recomendations or advice, please yell! ;)

Merci,

Mutz

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

They have gone down to €99 with O2 on upgrade .
    If you are not entitled to an upgrade let me know as my sister is getting one Tuesday and will be selling it ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

i'm not with 02, but Pm Sent anyway Sharkman :)

Still looking for advice though :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

ordered from expansys.com and mphone.co.uk - both were grand

mphone.co.uk courier charges can be a little cheaper depending on the item ordered

you need to fax a copy of the actual card, address details and identification to both of them when ordering though (expansys.com stopped asking me after a couple of orders so long as i ship to the billing address on the card)

hth,
    BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hello Brian,
    Just as a matter of interest how many phones do you have? What models? Hope you don't mind me asking :)

Advertisement