Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you want that? No?

Options
  • 03-05-2003 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi all,

In between the recording of our album ‘me saint’ due for release on the 28th of July, THE 66 ELECTRIC are at The Sugar Club on Lesson Street on Saturday 31st of May. There’s cinema style seating, visuals on the cinema screen and all that loveliness. Support comes from the Jazz Fascist himself, NEOSUPERVITAL. Admission is €8 euro and doors open at 8.

For more mus-info-your-mation e-mail the66electric@hotpress.com

Be well

66e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'll be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

there is, i believe, table service if that floats your boat.

Now isn't that nice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

ooooh a real classy joint!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

delightful.
    i'll mark it in my diary.

then ill begin harrassing everyone i know into going. it usually has a 13.8% success rate, but ill still try.

many thanks boys and girls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

We meet again Mr. Damon Kind Sir.

fancy that. *Roxy looks slitty eyed*

Meant to say, I'll be at that gig if it's at all possible. Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

A beautiful venue for all involved!

Has NeoSuperVital any available mp3's?

Originally posted by Thomas from Presence
    Has NeoSuperVital any available mp3's?

There is the 'Use what you got' EP out as far as i know, but my knowledge of MP3's is limi-none.

As for you Roxy, there is going to be an 'incident'....

By that i mean, we will meet and shake hands and be on our way.

Nice.

There are 5 mp3s on his site here

as DamonKindsirdarling, I'll be the one lurking near the toilets with a high collar and a More cigarette teetering on the edge of delicately pursed lips. Either that or I'll be boogying in the middle of it all trying not to spill my pint . I haven't decided on my look yet.

Roxy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

The former. The former!!!

• Advertisement

Well the problem with that is that I don't smoke.....anyone got any of those candy smokes? I could paint it brown. mmm

They sell chocolate smokes in the Korner Shop Roxy m'dear.

Chocolate smokes? And you know this how?!
    Do you mean Pride and joy, like near barratts? That hasn't been called th Korner shop in years, or am I wrong. Hmm. Actually, it's the only place for jellies.....I got 100 jellies when I was in work last monday, coz meself and me co-worker chick were going mmmmaad. We were actually reminiscing about the old layout of the centre, with the ramp and all. Do you remember the ramp? Jazus....and the big wide stairs in dunnes. and the big open space i the middle where they sold christmas trees. in december only of course.

anyway, right, chocolate smokes. Oh right! that saves me colouring them in! excellent! Now I just need a really thin strip of gold paper.....

How are you still taking air into your lungs after eating 100 jellies?

Good lord.

Oh see I only use one of my lungs for digesting food. I save the other one for breathing. So it's grand, like.

Well really, as I said, I got the jellies for both myself and my co-accused in the shop coz we were going spare. So I ate only 50 jellies. So it was even less of a problem. It's gas though, jellies which used to be a penny are now two cent! :rolleyes:

although if Kays were selling them I'd never be able to afford a hundred of the little delicious feckers.

Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

sounds delightful
    i shall be there. good venue.....tables and candles and sh#t...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

I'm starting to get some good vibes about this night already...

Yep is going to be a good night alright.

Oh and BTW it is a pre-club gig so get there early as 66e will be finished by 10 pm.AND the price goes up to something like 15 europes!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

looking forward to this gonna be quality!!!

Originally posted by nonemoreblack
    66e will be finished by 10 pm.

You'd like to believe that but it isn't going to happen.

It just isn't.

Kiss me.

Advertisement