Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naughty nuns

Options
  • 03-05-2003 7:18pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

Three nuns all die in a car crash and wind up at the pearly gates infront of St Peter. St peter says to the nuns...

"My ladies, you are free to go into heaven, on the condition that you reveal what part of your body has touched a penis and you dip that part of your body in this bowl of holy water." All the nuns agree, and the first nun steps forward.

"Father, i have touched a penis with my hand." "fair enough. dip it in the water and your free to enter." So she does. Just before the second nun is about to speak, the third nun butts in and says in a hurry "If you think im drinking that water after she dips her ass in it, you got another thing coming."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Kwizatz Anorak

Two nuns are walking down the road when a flasher flashes them. One of the nuns had a stroke, the other wasn't fast enough ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

One of the nuns had a stroke

when i 1st read that i assumed she had actually touched it, i think i have too dirty a mind for dirty jokes to work on me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by Kwizatz Anorak
    Two nuns are walking down the road when a flasher flashes them. One of the nuns had a stroke, the other wasn't fast enough ;)

lol...:D

Advertisement