Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writing to DVD

• 03-05-2003 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Getting that infamous DVD-RW this week sometime.

Just wondering how would i be able to copy my Band Of Brothers series onto them. They're in all different formats, but will Nero support them all?

Also any decent sites for burning dvd's?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

yeah nero should do if it's dvd writing capabe. they usually package some software for buring with the drive. em.. are the file formats you want to copy onto disks dvd, avi, mpeg, mov etc..?
    if it's avi mpeg mov, you should have no problem.
    have some good burning software at home, will post the addie when i get there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

U will be able to copy to band of brother series on dvdr m8... i have a set here which has full menus and extras and super quality as well...
    ALso havent a clue what u mean by different formats ????
    Go to doom.org or vcdhelp.com on how to burn em... but u cant do a straight copy... u,ll have to reincode the film to fit onto a 4.3 gig disc.. etc..

Also for burning stay well away from nero i can tell u now !!
    It has mixed results in what way it burns and the way it plays on certain dvd players...
    And yes it can make a difference in playing on a dvd player in which way uve burned it !!
    Hmm any other tips..

DVD Decyptor is the best (sharware) burning program out there !!
    Google for that m8
    Getting that infamous DVD-RW this week sometime and no the world didnt revolve around my post !!

Advertisement