Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never pee after...........

Options
  • 03-05-2003 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

(feel free to add...)

- Using Ralgex muscle spray or cream / wintergreen oil / olbus oil -steam inhalant / chilli powder while cooking ...... :eek: :eek: ;)
    ( without washing ur hands at least 10 times! :eek: ;) )

If u dont believe me, try it, spray ralgex on ur hands, go pee and ill tell u where u live by whatever direction i hear the scream coming from :)

On the other hand, it can be a great great revenge girls and boys, if u somhow manage to get some on ur guys hand, b4 he goes to pee (spray some on urs and hold hands, tell him the smell is a new musky perfume ur wearing :) (99% of men will believe this for some reason!)

.....or spray some into a bottle tell him "oh, i just bought this new perfume, but smells more like aftershave to me" and get him to let u wipe it on his hands "to see how it smells" ;)

be creative with this new knowledge young jedi's :ninja:

B :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

You could always spray some on to toilet paper sheets........, Ring of Fire......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Not so much humour as it is evil....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Don't shave before you go running a marathon either.

And never eat the mints at the cash desk in a resterant.

(most people go to the bathroom before they pay the bill...)

You're right this ain't funny,,

Ok -
    "Waiter, whats this fly doing on my ice cream ?"

"Learning to ski, sir"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

is there a board for evil things/people. if not there should be. i'm sure that there's a demand for it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

it's called after hours. adfd

• Advertisement
Advertisement