Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1023 blues

Options
  • 03-05-2003 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

That dreaded figure of 1023 ping rears its ugly little head with me again, all my settings are for modem the ase has set my packets to 30 which is the minmum i understand, yet even though everything has been absolutely bloody brilliant for the last month and a half, now I cant go into any server since yesterday without shooting straight upto 1023 and getting disconnected

Is there anything i can do to stop this permanently

SHIN

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I hate that number ...

It seems as though gaming on the net this weekend has been totally crippled for some reason. Possibly its DoD v1.0 .. the DODHQ server transferred 1 Terrabyte the night it came out, yes that night in less then 24hours. It just seems that every game server running has slowed down totally.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Thank god im not the only one lol, ive tried the following servers

1) JOLT 4

2) Multiplay.co.uk

3) Phyrric

4) Blueyonder

All are 1023, tried it just now still the same thing, oh well just have to wait till it sorts itself out

SHIN

Well its been a week and I still havent gotten onto a server without it going straight to 1023, has anyone else still got this problem if not then im on the phone to esat on monday

I need my dc fix, god im lethal with a scud SIGH

SHIN

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Same prob here :(

Are you on netsmart dcully, if so seems a lot of people are having this prob, I did a tracert to clarity.jolt.co.uk and my second hop always seems to be between 600 and 900ms

that cant be right

SHIN

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im on no-limits.

Advertisement