Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF to be destroyed by CS mod

Options
  • 04-05-2003 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, it has finally happened some CS hoe has started a Battlefield mod baised totally around Counter Strike, named (wait for it) Counter-Field! :eek:

I know you are now saying, how dare this idiot destroy our precious Battlefield and turn it into some CS style rubbish. Or what i though after thinking the first, why bother making a mod baised around a small first person shooter that has no vehicles. It seems as though 'Ryback' has forgot to notice the many other great mods which will make this Counter-Field of his fail, some of which are Desert Combat and Urban Infiltration.

Enough of my complaining anywhy. I hope this mod will die a quick and painful death.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

:eek:

bf_dust :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

The FPS in bf1942 isnt grea, its the viechles that make it the game it is and how the infantry and viechle's interect, pure infantry maps arent fun, pure viechle maps arent fun.
    So this CS mod will almost definately be a flop after the CS kiddies infect it and then theres noone else to play with, BF without viechles is wrong and a waste of half the engine, so I doubt this game will effect the BF community much. But I may be wrong :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Terrible idea. Doubht it will get out of alpha stages and tbh Battle - Strike sounds better :). Counter- Field, that nob end.... :)

Advertisement