Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Board

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Must have been Vexie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i;d love to co mod this (and i have victor as a back up vote if all else fails :))
    im going away for the summer, but i'll still be online regularly, and because of the time difference, id be around when most ppl wouldn't. (that can go for or against me here)

if you're looking for strict moderating, why don't you have all the posts be subject to check before they're allowed go up?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by thedrowner
    i;d love to co mod this (and i have victor as a back up vote if all else fails :))
    Only if it moderates today's drunken ramblings. :) A g'wan lads, other than today she's been a fine upstanding boardster. :)

it's just such an honour to even be nominated for this :)
    i'd like to thank my mom, my dad and God, and last but not least victor.

yeah victor. if they do actually let me, i wouldn't suggest letting me do it till ive gone through the compulsory few days of getting rat arsed after my exams :)

he he
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

Bargain board in Ireland ?

Gonna be a bit quiet isn't it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by thedrowner
    i'd like to thank my mom, my dad and God, and last but not least victor.
    What have I started :rolleyes:

i think im one of those people that can't pull off humour he he

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by DeVore
    You are burgeoning with boards a bit arent you, if you want to relinquish one please let me know. Ta!

Nah its not a problem Dev. The more the merrier :) Its just once and a while it would be nice to be told you're modding a new board. Its kinda a bit of a shock when you go to investigate what the new board is about only to find out you're the mod? Cloud sprung a board on me before :) and I ended up getting hate mail over it with no reason as to why I was getting it

Oh yeah and can one of the admins tell me how to turn of the New Post/Thread Notification from teh bargan board. I begining to think I actually have friends.

Advertisement