Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stones Tickets

Options
  • 04-05-2003 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

not much talk about them here.

has the second date been and gone as well, yeah?
    who here got themselves some tickets?
    how much are people offering for them?
    does my bum look big in this?

im very inquisitive on sunday mornings.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

:eek:
    I didn't know they were even on sale yet!!!
    WTF??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

well, it was announced about a week or so ago.
    Point - 9 Sept
    they had the usual ads on radio, tv and newspapers this week.

they went on sale on friday morning, supposedly ranging from 55 Euro to 130, but a standing ticket was 80. according to the news the first date sold out in 2 mins, but thats an exaggeration, my tickets were bought about 9:30. Ive heard they added a second date, im pretty sure thats gone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

It said they sold 16000 tickets in 2 mins, god their staff must be $hit hot workeres

Last time I was in the Point it didnt look like there were 16k sites so I think both dates have gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stez

Tell u what, my ol grandad and his chums down in the dominoes club have got together a tribute band funnily enough called, The Rolling Bones, they'll be playin a gig in Cabra soon. If you're stupid enough to pay see the real coffin dodgers, you definitely should check out the Bones.
    The Rolling Stones are one of my favourite bands but c'mon kids.

I hear laughter in the distance, could it be those fat cats in MCD and Ticketmaster.....

Advertisement