Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Practicle

Options
  • 04-05-2003 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

well, if u do art, u'll no doubt know [or if u dont u shud find out] that the exam is next week:eek:

and the fact that this years papers are complete pants, can we toss around a few ideas/tips for prep work etc............

cheers
    jimmeh :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

the papers are such pants this year! all the poter titles are so strangely specific. and as far as im concerned there aint enough in any of the descriptive passages to base a still life on.
    i have no idea what im gonna do for any of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

little help.........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

haha, just finished the bitch! got on well, but ran out of time toward the end. my art teacher is the least ability of anyone else in the world in explaining the difference between the prep and pre sheet:rolleyes:

how u do mewzel??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

fortunatly i dont have my exam til next tuesday :D so i still have plenty time to prepare. HOPEFULLY it'll go well, its the still life im worried about more than anything though!

Advertisement