Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRAINCELL IS WHINGING AT ME COS...

Options
  • 31-05-1998 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

He's sayin bad things about me cos he's 1. Gay.
    2. He is really a sore loozer.
    and 3. Because while I was playin him on duel1 the other night I was beatin him 3-2 and he started whingin bout his ping when it was slightly better than mine....then he disconnected and came back 1 and i mean 1! Second later saying that his sister picked up fone. Then he started roaring abuse at me saying i sucked and so on ,etc,etc. U LOOOOOOOOZEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: He's sayin bad things about me cos he's 1. Gay.
    : 2. He is really a sore loozer.
    : and 3. Because while I was playin him on duel1 the other night I was beatin him 3-2 and he started whingin bout his ping when it was slightly better than mine....then he disconnected and came back 1 and i mean 1! Second later saying that his sister picked up fone. Then he started roaring abuse at me saying i sucked and so on ,etc,etc. U LOOOOOOOOZEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

: and 3. Because while I was playin him on duel1 the other night I was beatin him 3-2 and he started whingin bout his ping when it was slightly better than mine....then he disconnected and came back 1 and i mean 1! Second later saying that his sister picked up fone. Then he started roaring abuse at me saying i sucked and so on ,etc,etc. U LOOOOOOOOZEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Daaaa u'r a sad person and u have my pitty !!!

SickBoy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Boba Fett

My god Daa u havent changed a bit.

• Advertisement

: My god Daa u havent changed a bit.

I'd second that. Btw, Daa when trying to pretend that there are other people agreeing with you on a thread, it helps to change ur IP address.

Daaa you little homosexual freak. i mean is quake so much your life that you have to lie about it???? YOU WERE NOT WINNING,You are S*ITE and i think we should play again so i can laugh at how bad you are

Advertisement