Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleeding when I use the Loo

• 04-05-2003 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Reciently I have started getting Bad pains when I have been using the loo number 2's and I have started to bleed sometimes usally after heavy drinking or use of class A's .

This has never happened to me before .

Anyone know what this can be. and yes I know I should go to the Doctor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

ffs said it yourself, go to the doctor
    you'll obviously have to tell him about the class A's
    he'll prolly laugh and say its your own fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Go to the Doctor.

It could be anything. It could be a dietary thing causing unusually large or hard stools. It could be piles. It could be something related to the class A's. It could be as simple as not washing your ass properly when you have a shower.

If you came onto boards and said "My car doesn't work", and couldn't provide any more info, you'd be told 'Bring it to a mechanic'. Such as it is with your bloody ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

'he'll prolly laugh and say its your own fault.'

No he won't, but i will.

[edit - 'now now']

Hope you enjoyed your class A ss drugs.

Think il go watch trainspotting now.

:rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Seamus is most likely correct. Did you think heavy drinking and usage of class A drugs would have no affect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Yes, everyone who uses class A drugs is a junky. Oh and by the way, everyone that uses alcohol is an alcoholic.

No I have never touched class A drugs.

'Yes, everyone who uses class A drugs is a junky. Oh and by the way, everyone that uses alcohol is an alcoholic.'

A very accurate analogy.

I assume you were taking the pi$$ out of me.

One detail you forgot though.

One these drugs are illegal.

So im sticking with my junkie comment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

what the hell has that got to do with anything?

and why do you bother numbering your points when you only have one!

.'what the hell has that got to do with anything?'

balloba was trying make my comment obsolete with his everyone you has a drink is an alcoholic point.

I don't number my points, but if your refereing to my s p a c e i n g, its so filthy muc savages from Carlow can follow my posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Yes when people talk about their dislike of junkies they are talking about their dislike of the 16 percent of students who have tried cocaine, acid or ecstacy in the last year.

I'd rather be from Carlow than have such naive notions of the world.

• Advertisement

'naive' ooh that hurt.
    I just have no tolerance for drug users who complain, when the drugs mess up their bodies.

Ive got another statistic for you.

16% of students are junkies.
    Anyone can pull statistics out of there a$$

I bored arguing, Admin should close this thread.
    Kaptain Krunch has the advice he needs, go to the doctor and tell him what you've been consuming, sniffing, or injecting in to yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

ffs lads we all make mistakes, there is no need to laugh at others, regardless.

It could be something really trivial like wiping too hard or just an infection. Saying that, it could be something deadly serious. Theres no point in me mentioning the possibilities, as i'll probably just freak you out. Go see your doctor and be truthful about the class A's.

In reply to Ceasar

Read the post idiot

'usally after heavy drinking or use of class A's '

As in when when he drinks or gets high

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If the blood is fresh and red, it is probably piles (varicose veins in your rectum), go to doctor. If the blood is black / part digested it could be something much worse, phone Accident and Emergency ASAP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

lads, if ur gonna bitch to one another do it in PM's

As for the guys problem, if its happening quite frequently, then its a serious problem, but if its only happened once or twice, and no alcohol or class a's were involved then it could be dietary or else you could just have a bowel problem.

to be safe goto the doctor, the amount of people in Ireland THESE days that use class A drugs or do something else, they wont have the reaction that you may believe. but tbh, drugs are bad kay? just dont use them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Originally posted by YoungNastyMan
    In reply to Ceasar

Read the post idiot

I'm always open to criticism. I must work on my idiocy.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by Doodee
    but tbh, drugs are bad kay? just dont use them.

hehe "It's easy mmmkay?". ;) .
    Yes, everyone who uses class A drugs is a junky
    What exactly are you getting at?

The guy obviously doesn't need a bitching at, hes already worried enough as it is YNM...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

YoungNastyMan, stop being such a young nasty boy. If I have to edit another of your posts due to you throwing insults I'll be an old nasty man to you.

In fact, I see that you have been warned and edited by smiles at least twice, I know this won't happen again ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Some Class A's will make you constipated.A by-product of being constipated is piles

Try not to strain when you pass a movement.The more you strain the more preasure is exerted on the blood vessels in the rectum,which can tear causing bleeding.

If i remember correctly whizz and coke also cause high blood pressure and can also weaken the cell lining of varicous veins which Could[/b] be the cause of the bleeding.

My advice cut down on the drugs,if the problem persists go see a doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

YoungNastyMan, stop being such a young nasty boy. If I have to edit another of your posts due to you throwing insults I'll be an old nasty man to you.

wouldn't even mandate a change in thread subject, ouch :)

tribble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Go to the qauck and get that check out:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

been there done that bought the t shirt... you dont say what class as they were but id guess youre talking about pills, heroin constipates as well, but i guess [ i hope ] that what you are experiencing is a by product of post mdma binge dehydration...
    strong coffee and prune juice for breakfast; pint of water before bedtime and youll be right as rain... do not strain too hard, i know only too well that constipation can hurt like bugger-oh but resist the urge to stick your fingers up and scratch it out itll only make it hurt worse, and believe, the bleeding will really get bad...
    you dont mention your diet, and i had all these symptoms on a diet consisting of a handful of rice a day while i was living in rathmines, just remember to take good care of yourself, eat moist foods, keep hydrating yourself, and if you feel like lknocking the yokes on the head for a day or two than thats probably no bad thing.
    peace mate, hope i helped you, remember im not a doctor so if you feel my advice hasnt helped go see a doctor, then again proctology is one of the more refreshingly common sense friendly branches of medicine...

otherwise do what the mathemetician did and work it out with a pencil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

happened to my boyfriend after use of same. He's still alive but ****ed himself up (men, why don't you listen):) and it only happened him once after use of speed.

possibilities, (im not a doctor i'm a physicist this is not a diagnosis because i have a very limited knowledge of biology), piles, poor diet, or more seriously- cancer of the colon, poisoning. Either way go to a bloody doctor for god sake. Stop taking the drugs and try and drink plenty of water, but please, please go to the Doc, if your embarrased you don't have to go to your local GP there is a men's clinic called Everyman, look it up in the Goldenpages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by YoungNastyMan
    'Yes, everyone who uses class A drugs is a junky. Oh and by the way, everyone that uses alcohol is an alcoholic.'

So im sticking with my junkie comment.

ohh plz dont be rediculous, every1 who uses class A is a junky ? dear god you sound like a 10 year old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by Kaptain Krunch
    Reciently I have started getting Bad pains when I have been using the loo number 2's and I have started to bleed sometimes usally after heavy drinking or use of class A's .

This has never happened to me before .

Anyone know what this can be. and yes I know I should go to the Doctor
    You have a case of Iamtoostupidtogotothedoctorbutthinkaskingcompletestrangersonboards.ieformedicaladviceisagoodideaitis

:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

Originally posted by [cm]tyranny
    i know only too well that constipation can hurt like bugger-oh but resist the urge to stick your fingers up and scratch it out itll only make it hurt worse, and believe, the bleeding will really get bad...
    you dont mention your diet, and i had all these symptoms on a diet consisting of a handful of rice a day while i was living in rathmines, just remember to take good care of yourself, eat moist foods, keep hydrating yourself, and if you feel like lknocking the yokes on the head for a day or two than thats probably no bad thing.

otherwise do what the mathemetician did and work it out with a pencil!

Oh god, my life doesnt look as bad anymore.
    Look lad just go see a doctor for god sake, it will more than likely turn out to be nothing but its not worth the risk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I had something similar, blood mixed in with my no 2's. Turns out I had something called colitis, in which your large bowel becomes inflammed. Can be treated with medication, or sometimes an operationis required if it is very bad.

Do yourself a favour and go to the doc ASAP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭bobsmith833

It's all very well all you people saying "go to the doctor", but you can hardly go up to your GP and say "I've got a problem with my willy" or "I have a problem with my arse" - he'd either laugh his head off or kick you straight out of the surgery, depending what kind of doctor he was.

Maybe boards.ie is the only answer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

had this problom b4 myself . i was getting bad cramps puking blood after heavy nights drinking etc... i was told i had a cut just above the enterence to my stomack and that was letting blood go in a steady ammout into the stomack thus making me sicker

when you go to the toilet is you p!ss dark ? and is your sh!t almost black ? if so its all in your stomack . it comes usualy form high acid levels . go to him he will end up sending you to the hospital to get a tube put down your stomack so they can have a lil look .

its common enough from what ive found out since then but your tolerence to also should drop a load as any of my friends will now tell you i nolonger drink those pints of vodka

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭tinofapples

"he'd either laugh his head off or kick you straight out of the surgery"

Why the f*** would a doc react like that , Jesus they're paid (Well) to diagnose these and other problems that we have -

Go to the doc , he'll probably tell you to eat more fruit and food rich in fibre drink plenty of water and go for a dump when you need one , don't hang onto it for any length of time !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement