Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda Bundle Bets Prices

Options
  • 04-05-2003 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I did a bit of shopping around today, and I thought you people might want to know what's the best deal out there.

I checked smyths, game, dixons and gamesworld

Game(grafton st & nassau st) seem to have the best deal with the platinum bundle for €210 with a game. There's about 5 to choose from: SSX Tricky, FiFa2002 world cup and one or two others. Not great, but it's teh best i've seen.

Everywhere else it's €200 and no deals.

Hope that's of use to someone. If anyone know any better deals then yell!

- Kevin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

GAME in Blanch have it $200 with ANY game, if memory serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

In this thread, someone posted up this:
    Today in Blanch between Dixons and PC World I got:

2 GCs €99each
    Crazy Taxy €5
    Turok €5
    Agent Under Fire €5
    and three thrid party memory cards for €2 each.

A bargain?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

tis true about dixons, the cube wasnt selling enough for those money grabbing assholes for them to stock it so they put them all on sale and they sold out in seconds....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

you can get a CUBE with metroid OR any other game actually in game in blanch !!! you might even be able to get zelda with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Tusky: What price?

Also, since that Dixons deal is gone it's not much use to us now. Shame we missed it.

Seems like game for €209 is the best deal now then. Think I'll pick it up this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That Game deal is a Metroid Prime pack with any one of Super Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, Pikmin, Luigi's Mansion, Waverace or Doshin The Giant for a very reasonable €199.

I can't decide whether to get that one or the Zelda Pack with a lesser quality second game for €209. I mean it's a shiny silver Gamecube as opposed to a boring black one.

super_furry, are you sure that deal is still on. I know that there was a Metroid bundle for €169 about 2 weeks ago, but AFAIK that's gone now.

Just wanna check if you've seen that metroid bundle deal since zelda came out.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

P - Yeah, it was in Game in the Square, Tallaght yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

sorry - 199 euros !

Hrmm,

Think i'll popup to the square on wednesday and see what they have left.

I do like the look of the platinum GC but not sure if it's worth the price of an extra game.

Thanks for the info,

- Kevin

• Advertisement
Advertisement