Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topics i've posted to

Options
  • 04-05-2003 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭

I'd like to be able to see the last 20 (or so) posts to threads that someone has replied to.

I only read a few boards but often see threads that catch my interest on the main page. It'd be cool if I could see when those get replied to.

I know you can do this via e-mail but i'm not too fond of that.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

thats not a bad idea. would be very useful.

"Last 20 threads i've posted on"

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member2.php?s=&action=viewsubscription

Will give you the last 20 or so threads you've subscribed to

You could also do a search for your username, and select the 'view results as threads' options.

Bookmark either of these, and/or stick them in your Links toolbar, for handiness.

Personally, I wouldn't have much use for them, cos I reply to far less threads than I read (especially on Politics :)), and the way I read boards means I tend not to miss anything I've replied to.

Maybe others would find it useful though....

:)

Advertisement